Noctisardor Bypass Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Insert vibrating eyes emoji here.

To a certain point, Arbiter had given up on finding Terance's other family. She'd looked for Ibis and been unable to find her. Other siblings were farther abroad, and as Arbiter wasn't the most well-traveled, nor was the pack large enough that she could send someone off to search far and wide. Legion had not moved far. If they wanted to know, they could find her. Maybe she shouldn't be surprised they'd flaked out the way they had. But then again, Arbiter wasn't exactly happy with the way things had gone lately. It had just gotten worse and worse.

The call that did ring out was kind of familiar but she couldn't place it until she got to the borders and spotted the figure there. It had been ages since she'd last seen Maia. And as she approached it took a moment to piece together who it was. Well. Probably best she didn't open with "btw ur bro is dead" so she opted for a bob of her head and a more ordinary greeting. Look, Arbiter could definitely be defined as cold and at time calloused, but that was mostly just fun to do versus people she hated, doing so to Terance's sister was pointless. Maia. Been a while. Anything in particular bringing you out this way? Terance, probably. But just in case...
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - November 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - December 23, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Maia - January 05, 2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Yeah, and I'm still giving 'em hell - by Arbiter - January 17, 2021, 07:33 PM