Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The burly pheonix couldn't help but snicker at Aliana's explanation on who this was. Just the image of some crazy wolf and her angsty pup trying to guard an entire meadow of food sounded like a joke. He nodded in agreement to her declaration as well -- Āzon may have not had the most....pleasant of upbringings, but even he knew that was no way to raise a child. You'd just be asking for them to trigger the wrong wolf with pixie-thin patience by the time they grew older...

The ursine gave her cautions to Āzon and he'd take them -- albeit not by too much. Unfortunately the he-wolf was not as smart as Ali was and was more inclined to "Stubborn dumbassery" in situations like those (even if he did get torn up in the process). Subject switched, and in no time the pheonix was following the girl to a river with the promise of fish.

Well shit -- how did Āzon even manage to make this 'First impressions with a stranger' thing go smoothly for once? Usually he was terrible at it."Hard to say, but a couple months would be a good estimate. What about you?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM