Noctisardor Bypass Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
An ear twitched toward Warlock to acknowledge his instructions, her whole head turning when he didn't elaborate on this "Plan B." But he wasn't paying her any attention now, sneaking forward to scope out the warren more closely. Hot on his heels, she trailed after him like a ghost.

When he shot her a look and shook his head, she froze in place. When he crouched, she did the same, pressing her belly low to the earth. It was cold enough that her stomach muscles clenched in protest, though she eventually sank down completely to wait.

Patience was key when hunting, Haunt knew, but she was also young, with a short attention span. When nothing happened for a long stretch, she shifted a little restlessly. There was an ache between her shoulder blades and, suddenly, an itch in her nose. With slow, measured movements, she pawed at it, all the while keeping her senses alert for any movements from the warren.