Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hiero didn't have much of an opinion on the matter of dogs. Though he didn't like being called a mutt due to his coloring, not that he would let that show should it be a regular thing - he had nothing against the human raised canids. They had their own perks, they were fearless and loyal, probably traits the humans bred into them. Though he could never think of living with the two-legged creatures, it was interesting to see two completely different species working together as one. They were almost like their own little pack. 

If she is one of them- Which he could very well be wrong, there were many packs around and she could be from any of them. It would certainly be the beginning of a pattern. He thought back to Donovan and how he thought the same thing of their leader. Someone with very little brains, a sharp tongue, and one to make a plethora of excuses to excuse poor behavior.

So long as you run back if you see a bear I am fine with that~ The plains weren't very far after all and so long as she was aware of the dangers lurking, he felt confident enough in her judgment. We can always do a quick stroll around to freshen our scent if you have the time? Walk with me?

We can fade here if you'd like! It should could toward guardian thread if you are looking for some <3 thanks for the thread!
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM