Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Well, he was not so simple as she had assumed all men to be! Her eyes widened to hear that he knew about their new pact on the hunting grounds- had someone chased him out of there already? Immunity, She murmured after him and blinked. She listened closely to his offer, flicking a dark ear and furrowing her brow in thought. She turned her seaglass back to him. The beginnings of a slow but reluctant shaking of her head, I... I wish it was my permission to give. B-but... I would need to talk to my ally. I can not make that choice on my own even if I would allow it. She sighed. Didn't he understand that- that she couldn't work independently of everyone else? As a lone wolf, it was easy to do. With a pack in mind, she put herself or others at risk by making decisions without consulting anyone. Especially because the alliance with Umbra's pack was new... it was too early to be making moves that affected both of them without her input. I am sorry. If I worked alone, I could offer it. But my ally is stricter than me, and I do not think she would like to see you there, The empress laughed uncomfortably, and flattened her ears bashfully to her skull.
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 09, 2020, 11:58 PM