Firefly Glen I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Surprise choked him a moment; the girl was quick to take him up on the half-assed offer and was bubbly in doing so, cheerfully following after him as he began to move again. She was a far cry from the melancholic creatures he had grown up around - or the silence and the emptiness he now kept as company whenever possible. It was a bit destabilizing; but Mesa had invited her so, he had shot himself in the foot and could recognize his mistake immediately.

That said, he wasn't going to send her away either. A part of him was lonely in a fundamental way and her enthusiasm was like a beam of sunshine cutting through the dark.

I'm not sure, he remarked with a bit more chill than intended, sounding flippant, but then tried to think about it. Ran in to Osiris when I was hunting in the woods. He said the glen had been claimed a day or so before, they were still settin' up camp. So... However long ago that was. The young man did not answer the next part of the question; he either forgot about it in his haste to answer the first part, or didn't want to share that tidbit.
Messages In This Thread
I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe. - by Mesa - November 29, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe. - by Mesa - December 10, 2020, 10:39 AM