Raven's Watch laughed their cryings and did their dance
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

In the end, Eleuthera wasn’t left waiting long. In fact, the lilac woman was relatively unaware of how much time had actually passed, so involved in her preening was she. She nibbled down to her pinksoft skin and would tease it out her fleecy winter undercoat, then lick her velveteen overcoat straight and smooth it down in the direction of the grain, then pull back her chin to admire her handiwork… and then, do it all over again with the next rough section that sat adjacent to the one she just preened. The sprite worked her way across her breast, almost to her shoulder when she heard a snap of a thin, brittle branch — 

Eleuthera’s gaze lifted, her attention only having been focused, not absent. In front of her, a golden, wordless man. This must be one of the brothers, of whom Kigipigak had spoken.

The lithe shewolf lifted her haunches from the chilled earth, to more fully give her attention to the wolf who had answered her call. As she stood, she also swept into a demure, respectful bow. The woman tipped her crown, pulled back and dipped her chest down — and only after she did this, did she greet the man before her.
“I am Eleuthera,” she introduced in her lyrical tones. “I seek a new home.” Her lavender eyes bounced from the silent one before her, to the heights from which he descended from.“Kigipigak told me I might find such things here.”

posting out of turn, but i just wanted to keep it going!
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
laughed their cryings and did their dance - by Eleuthera - November 30, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: laughed their cryings and did their dance - by Viola - November 30, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: laughed their cryings and did their dance - by Eleuthera - December 04, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: laughed their cryings and did their dance - by Eleuthera - December 10, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: laughed their cryings and did their dance - by Eleuthera - December 18, 2020, 03:08 AM