Whitefish River Nerdz
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She wished she could have told him something different, something that might have relieved some of the stress he was carrying around. But she couldn't, and she wouldn't lie to spare him the worry. Her expression grew sad and concerned despite how he tried to play it off as though he wasn't upset about it. She took a seat next to him and briefly touched her nose to his shoulder. I'm sorry, she said softly. I know it doesn't make things any easier for you. He carried a lot of responsibility, especially with Ira being gone. But I'm here if you ever need to talk about anything. Sometimes it just helped to have someone to listen. 

As for Emrik, she knew he wouldn't go out seeking trouble, but that didn't mean it wouldn't find him anyway. I know. I still worry, though. I just wish he was home and safe. But she knew he needed his freedom. She was perfectly content staying here and taking care of the pack and her family, but not everyone would be satisfied with that, and Emrik had always had the need to roam. 

Speedy shook her head when Hieronymous informed her that Orlaith had already left again. I wish she had not done that, the healer said, frustration clear in her voice. She was not cleared by me to travel and it's not safe with the bear out there. She sighed. She wished Ira was not out there either, but at least she was in good health. And sure, I'll talk to her, the Chamberlain answered. I'm sure she'll agree that no one should be making unnecessary trips.
Messages In This Thread
Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 10:53 PM