Whitefish River Just because I feel low right now
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was relieved to hear he had some time to rest. Good, she told him with a warm smile. You deserve it. He did so much for the pack; she liked to hear that he had some time for himself. 

But she had never been very good at hiding her mood or her feelings, and so he had sussed out on his own that she was here for more than a friendly chat. She wished that was her only reason for searching him out; she enjoyed his company and was thankful for his friendship. I actually need to talk to you about something, she told him softly. She drew in a deep breath and released it slowly. I'm not sure what has happened to Emrik; he should have been home by now, and I can't help but fear the worst. Her expression was pained as she considered that she might never see him again. For a second, she felt as though she could not move her chest to fill her lungs. She swallowed and paused a moment to compose herself. I will continue to search for him, Speedy continued. She would search for him always. But I was wondering if you could teach me a few things about self-defense. She met his gaze, anxiety swimming in the gold of her own. I just want to be able to protect myself and the children if there ever was a need. She couldn't lose them too.
Messages In This Thread
Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 06, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 21, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - January 16, 2021, 09:37 PM