Whitefish River Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
It's curious, his new acquaintance's name, and his head cocks with interest as Dante nods along to his- Howl's, words, eyes flashing with keen interest. He smiles as the fellow man voices the insight Dante had failed to recognize before he'd soaked himself through to the bone, a chuckle on his breath as he listens. Howl,[q] the young man tests the name on his tongue, [q]S'a pleasure. I'm Dante- and, honestly? I'm sure the elusiveness is really mostly on my part. Not sure I've been the most outgoing lately, he ends with a wry smile that falls a bit flat; coming to terms with the reality of his own wallowing isn't exactly a day-brightener. 

Not a bit, he says as he steps along the shallows of the bank, water only reaching up to his slightly below his elbows as he eyes the other. So, you've had a bit of a journey then? Might I ask where you found yourself? Dante doesn't wish to pry- he's had some unpleasant adventures of his own that surely weren't his favorite of conversation topics- but nonetheless his spirit of inquiry pushes him to ask, the question leaving his lips before he truly registers his own decision to ask.

Messages In This Thread
Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore - by Dante - December 12, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore - by Howl - December 21, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Afraid of the Empty but Too Safe on the Shore - by Dante - January 16, 2021, 01:22 PM