Moonsong Glacier i. i'll wrap up my bones
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
The older girl lowered her head for a moment in a respectful sort of nod, accepting Sialuk's decision and words alike. Her tail gave a single swish where it hung by her hocks, pleased to have found a purpose to fill her hours -- though she did wish it could be under different circumstances, that the spirits hadn't felt the need to take so much from the pearlescent yearling's family. Still, the artisan did was not crafted for drifting so aimlessly, she longed for the presence of people even for just the small smells and sounds of her own kind around her. 

Perhaps when the girl's kith came they might pull together and form a clan anew. Lótë had no other obligations, no where better to be as she had told the raindrop -- only empty and foreign lands, the pull of the wind accompanying her. Perhaps they would permit her to stay if she helped to build. 

"Alright," she lilted softly, perhaps needlessly, in verbal agreement -- and would gladly fall into step with the duck's daughter if she moved to lead the way back to her dam and the ulaq she had spoken of. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 21, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 22, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 23, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 23, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:05 PM