Broken Antler Fen murder now the path of "must we"
16 Posts
Ooc —
Another flurry of movement came just as Livia had finished speaking. The gray-furred females were joined by a third, this one a bit older, with brilliant blue eyes. Her coat held the scent that she had been following, and her suspicion that this woman was who she was looking for revealed itself to be true when she spoke. 

Livia smiled, her tail beginning a slow wave. Her eyes, til now dull and solemn, seemed to come to life again. This was her cousin. "I'm happy to meet you both." She spared a glance toward the younger wolf, Lilitu, and then looked back at her mother. "Sorry, about Olive. I hope she's alright," her voice quieted. "My brother, Calum, and I, came to bring her news of our father's death. His... his name was Cortez. In Olive's absence, I suppose all I can do is tell you two." Speaking of her father put a damper on the joy she felt about having found family again. It hurt to wonder if these two women had known him; if they would even care. Was there anyone left, who would care at all?
Messages In This Thread
murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 14, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 15, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 15, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 16, 2021, 07:12 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Livia - March 17, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: murder now the path of "must we" - by Lilitu - March 19, 2021, 11:02 AM