Firefly Glen party is over
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
And when she looked to him his eyes were wide, that sharp gaze taking on a different look. He turns away, stating he felt thr same, perhaps the very time he admitted it out loud. Maybe the first time he mentioned it to anyone, especially his remaining pack members. It was easier to say to someone he didnt know long, someone he didnt have to worry about disappointing or so Kyr would be left to think. The huntress understood and was glad she was here to help him process all this even despite the lack of history they had with one another.

I suppose I do. He's a good guy... She murmured the answer as he outright asked about Bronco and if it were he alone which bound her still yet. There is an uncertainty which lingered in her expression. She didnt exactly know what to make of her and Bronco's relationship. Friends, of course. Flirty, affectionate, a crush but would it ever blossom into something worth putting your life on standby for?

I thought maybe after I left the forest I would join Moonspear. I knew your mother... She then added grimly, explaining further- why she stayed and how she ended up here with their group to begin with. But then all this happen and I wanted to help Moonspear for her and the Glen for Bronco... These were her only two connections before.

You dont have to lead alone if you dont want to. Dont have to lead at all actually. Now she found herself speaking matter of factly. Those left of this can make a home for themselves in Moonglow or your allies south of here. To which she did not exactly know the name of. And you, She said with a shrug, Can try to stay too or find some sense of happiness elsewhere, without the shadow of the mountain at your back.

Whatever you do... She toed at the earth. Just let them know. Just cause you abandon your post as Alpha doesnt have to mean you abandoned them.
Messages In This Thread
party is over - by Antares - March 19, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - March 19, 2021, 06:02 AM
RE: party is over - by Lane - March 21, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: party is over - by Antares - March 25, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 06, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: party is over - by Antares - April 08, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 11, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: party is over - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 12, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: party is over - by Antares - April 15, 2021, 12:42 AM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 15, 2021, 09:34 PM