Hideaway Strath i am.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
oof. 0.0 (my bad y'all, i'd been gone for like a week when i posted this and just thought the pupperinos had already been brought out around others and was trying to get some more midwife/sitter threads. maybe we can still squeeze out another post or two so it counts even if she has to leave? if not, that's cool too. )

The midwife had been so excited, and it had been a moment since she'd last come to check on Simmik, that she hadn't even seen the ghostly silhouette of the mother guarding the den within the shadow of its threshold. She heard the first growl just as she made out the pale swivel of movement, the Sandraudiga turning towards her brood before locking citrine eyes on The Priestess, full of autumn's chill. The medic's tufted auds, which had raised in alert alarm at the growl, lowered nonthreateningly before she too lowered her head to her paws, whip-like tail slowly swishing in the pine needles behind her -- a display of submission. 

'Sorry,' she mouthed to the snow-pelted Harbinger, grimacing with contrition. As experienced as she was as a midwife, she should know better than to make any assumptions. Just because Simmik had allowed her near the babes when they were younger didn't necessarily mean she was welcome now.  

The halfling rose then, carefully. She made no move closer to the densite but extended her neck to nudge the squirrel towards the woman with a little poke. "Fer ye an' yers," the brumal doe murmured, giving a respectful dip of her head. She knew better now, she would stay away. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i am. - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 02, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: i am. - by Tulok - May 03, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Necahual - May 07, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 20, 2021, 10:27 AM