Hideaway Strath Leaving everything behind
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana wasn't waiting very long before Kynareth arrived to meet her. He must have been nearby when she called out for someone. Kynareth didn't look like a complete wolf with his rounded ears and facial structure, and yet he smelled strongly like a wolf. Even the striping and coloring of his coat was unlike anything Allana saw. Perhaps he was of a different breed, but no matter. His appearance, being daunting, was kind and respectful as introductions were made. Even with the "sweetheart" remark, Allana was still slightly intimidated by his size, though she expected that most who came across him felt that way the first time. The compliment was taken kindly, in any event.

"Good day, Kynareth. It's nice to meet you." Allana said with a bow. This was all familiar. The same, seemingly boring and simple greeting when meeting someone new, especially when it came to wanting to join a pack. With Ivory Rose gone, it almost seemed pointless. Maybe it was the depression Allana had fallen into, a dark bottomless pit that didn't seem to lead anywhere back to the surface, causing her to suffocate. Maybe it was just her. She's overreacting. Whatever the case may be, Allana didn't want it to continue, so she tried to force a smile on her face.

"Well," she started, unsure of how to talk about her interest in his pack without sounding like everyone else. "I've been wandering quite a bit, and I'm not the type to like being alone for long. I mean.. I've been alone before, but I prefer being in a pack. I hate talking to myself, ya know?"

Yeah, awkward way to start things. Allana rolled her eyes at her position and a frustrated sigh followed. "Would your pack possibly be looking for new members?" There was no way getting past the whole "don't be like everyone else" introduction. May as well wing it. "I have a few skills I can contribute to the pack that you may need." said Allana. "I'm training myself to be a naturalist, or skilled hunter someday. Maybe both."
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Leaving everything behind - by Allana - May 18, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Kynareth Deagon - May 18, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Allana - June 01, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Kynareth Deagon - June 01, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Allana - June 15, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Leaving everything behind - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 02:24 PM