Duskfire Glacier [Mature] Some sort of clarity
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Can slap an M on this if your toon does dive into the subject
His eyes watched Eldr's lips as if seeing the words flow from her mouth would give him greater knowledge but of course it wouldn't, still he intently focused on the woman. Sifting through points of focus, herbs, face, lips, eyes (but not necessarily in that order), Rye soaked up all the information she offered. By the end he smiled gratefully, for both the offer to keep the seeds away from Imaq and her gift of knowledge."Thank you for sharing, that had been hassling me for some time now." Rye softly chuckled before adding. "But yes I would prefer Imaq stay away from it. I trust your medical capabilities but I don't want to risk any negative side effects for my little one." He informed. There was dozens of other questions that had been on his mind since he last spoke with Iana about herbs. It may have been a long shot to ask but it was worth trying. "And before I let you go, I don't suppose you have extensive or even basic knowledge on mushrooms do you?" The hotahs head tilted slightly and his brows came together to form a small peak. Knowing what capabilities those herbs held, he felt wicked trying to inquire more about them but perceived social faux pas aside, Rye earnestly did have an innocent interest in them. He just hoped Eldritch wouldn't judge too quickly.     
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
[Mature] Some sort of clarity - by RIP Eldritch - August 25, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by Rye - August 25, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by RIP Eldritch - August 27, 2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by Rye - August 31, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by RIP Eldritch - August 31, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by Rye - September 10, 2021, 01:30 PM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by RIP Eldritch - September 14, 2021, 05:38 AM
RE: Some sort of clarity - by Rye - September 19, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: [Mature] Some sort of clarity - by RIP Eldritch - September 21, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: [Mature] Some sort of clarity - by Rye - October 13, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: [Mature] Some sort of clarity - by RIP Eldritch - October 13, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: [Mature] Some sort of clarity - by Rye - October 21, 2021, 03:34 PM