Lion Head Mesa Disinterested eyes
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"not medicine"

The hair on her back rose like a cat feeling threatened. She almost arched when she pushed herself further into her den, cornering herself. She was terrified, so if that was his goal he certainly succeeded. He laughed and it urged Slate to almost turn her frown into a snarl, but she resisted the urge. "perhaps you might tell me why you are here. alone."

Cause no one wanted her.

"I - "

Useless, they thought but she knew she wasn't useless, she knew her capabilities, she knew she was worth something, she was just rude at the same time, and that was rarely a good combination in the company of others. She wanted to say her honest two cents, but she had only experienced that it had gotten her nowhere but chased off. Maybe this nasty one was different? He was certainly watching her like he wanted to eat her, she wasn't sure if she even wanted to know his intentions.

"Circumstances." She snorted lightly and straightened out slightly. "I've tried joining packs in the past, with, obviously, not much luck. They don't want me."

She knew he was going to ask why that was so she decided to go on ahead and just say the truth. "I guess you could say I am not a sociable creature. I am rude when the mood strikes me, I am not pleasant company. But I know my plants and herbs, I am. Useful, should a pack ever give me the chance." She watched the other with much interest and took in every reaction he would give.

"So. Circumstances. I don't want to be alone. I am getting older. I need a pack. Maybe you know of one that could tolerate me?" Somehow she doubted that. But it was worth asking, even if he was a total creeper. She flicked her left ear to listen if there was anyone else around but him. Last thing she wanted was some sort of ambush cause he was catching her off guard.
Messages In This Thread
Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 13, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 13, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 04:15 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 08:09 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 11:49 AM