Lion Head Mesa just exuberance
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
739 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the question aimed at his remark does not require an answer; though ingram could think of a few, all the same. he bids them back as the topic then shifted to his ( recent ) joining of ursus and that he would fight in the war; still he does not comment.

for what is he to say?

that he enjoys chaos? the thrill of battle? the taste of blood? that it was the condition in which he could find a home among them? all of it was true ...even if he had no particular feelings towards the saints of the dying light.

i told you, came his response when the shadow is brought up. it brings with it a modicum of pain; a yawning emptiness in the ache she'd left behind. i did not know her name. i only knew her as the shadow. if he'd been coy when he'd first admitted it, it had been intentional. now, he reiterates it with truth; words lacking any sharp barb. almost bare. she was about my age, if that helps.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
just exuberance - by Ingram - October 17, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Germanicus - October 17, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Ingram - October 17, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Germanicus - October 18, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Ingram - October 20, 2021, 04:38 AM
RE: just exuberance - by Germanicus - October 20, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Ingram - October 20, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Germanicus - October 20, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: just exuberance - by Ingram - October 23, 2021, 04:59 AM
RE: just exuberance - by Germanicus - October 25, 2021, 09:11 AM