Lion Head Mesa Bitter sweet honey
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
If Slate hadn't been looking around to find some sort of help she would have been completely startled by the stranger. But she did see him coming. She had never seen him before, but she hadn't met anyone for real yet, Satsu the queen was the only one who seemed to have taken an interest to Slate. For reasons she couldn't comprehend. She looked at the huge male where her own figure seemed so fragile in comparison. He was huge, a brutish form. He was perfect.

"what're you doing?" She looked at him, with a look that said "that's supposed to be obvious". Then she looked at the hive he too was looking at. "I am trying to get the hive down. Could you help me?" She moved aside to give him room to bounce into the tree if he wanted to. She swished her tail back and forth, waiting eagerly to see if he would help her or not. She hoped he would and even more so she hoped she was lucky enough that there was some honey left in the hive.

"So. Ursus or Akashingo?" She asked openly, swinging out the question as if it was an every day conversation. She looked at him with her piercing eyes, waiting for a response. "I am from Ursus. My name is Slate." Should the male help her get the hive down she would eagerly walk over to the broken hive and check it for honey if he got it down.

Should he refuse to help her or not be able to get it down she would frown and scowl, irritated that she had to try on her own again.

She wasn't much of a conversationist, in fact she hated small talk. She wouldn't know what to say, talk about the weather? Not gonna happen. She would inspect the hive in silence if it had landed on the ground and look up at him from time to time. What kind of man was he? He looked like a brute, a warrior of some sort. She looked down again and wanted to say something, but lords were lost on her.
Messages In This Thread
Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - October 19, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - October 20, 2021, 04:26 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - October 20, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - October 23, 2021, 05:05 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - October 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - October 31, 2021, 05:37 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 08:36 AM
RE: Bitter sweet honey - by Ingram - November 13, 2021, 05:01 PM