Lion Head Mesa so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Sabah shrugged her shoulders, coming into a respectful range of the young Queen with a dip of her scarred brow.

I am of more use to you and Pharoah himself here, near the borders. Think of me as an…hm…early detection system. She flashed a little smile.

Its quite alright in there, my Queen, no need to worry. I am thinking of taking some pigment to it once spring comes around again, get in the decorating spirit. That and she preferred the quiet of the outside of the palace to the tittering and watchful eyes inside.

All went well. The Saints are truly extinct, from my hearing. She went quiet for a moment, before humming.

They should not retake the vale. I left one of their own just outside it’s borders. It is tainted ground.
english · greek · thieves cant
Messages In This Thread
so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 01, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 14, 2021, 09:54 AM