Redhawk Caldera Do you think you're better off alone?
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Towhee shared similar sentiments, which eased the large wolf into a comfortable state. It seemed that they both had an image of young Meerkat in their minds – happy, warm, fulfilled by her life and her goals – and the northerner was pleased by it.

I will do what I can to make it so, he vowed to her with a solemn bow of his broad skull.

When their conversation shifted toward children, Issorartuyok drew his head back to an attentive state and stared at the Sovereign. A flash of surprise crossed his features. The dark brown of his gaze shifted from the older woman to her daughter, fearful that he might have said something to have led them down this path. The conversation seemed to have shifted without him realizing it.

Oh-

Issorartuyok shifted upon his paws.

My plans have always been firm. To find a wife, to make a family of many children, to lead them as a father and a man of the village.

When Issorartuyok realized that Towhee had thought he’d paired with her daughter, the northerner felt himself grow warm. Meerkat was swift to leap in, to correct her mother, but it did not halt the Sovereign woman. She wanted to know why they were not together. Issorartuyok had never been asked to explain why he hadn’t made a mate of another wolf.

Sovereign of the Caldera, forgive me, the northern wolf bowed his head again. The heat could be felt in the base of his ears. Young Meerkat would be an exceptional and treasured wife. I simply do not know if it is what she wishes…

Issorartuyok looked to the speckled girl with curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 23, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 23, 2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 26, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 27, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 30, 2021, 11:45 PM