Duskfire Glacier cry, my dear.. but do not bleed
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
We could maybe 'fade' this one out and have an updated one? ^^

Yes, the man’s fate was with the spirits and the strength of his own. Issorartuyok only knew how dear he was to the people of the village. For this alone, he hoped for a swift recovery and a return to his role. No matter the northerner’s own desires, Wintersbane had created the territory and had permitted Issorartuyok entrance to it under specific circumstances. He felt as though they’d shared an understanding, even a small one.

Issorartuyok nodded his head in agreement with the woman. He understood what she meant, and he agreed. Time would tell if Wintersbane would return to his post. If he could not, the northerner would continue to lead in his absence. The strength of the village would not be jeopardized.

Askari then went on to offer her past to him.

The story was a difficult one to hear. She had suffered a close loss in her early age. She had been left to deal with the harshness of her father – a man who should have supported and protected her in her mother’s absence. Issorartuyok looked to her somberly.

You will have new family here, Askari. The glacier will be good to you.
Messages In This Thread
cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 11, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 12, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 12, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 22, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 26, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 26, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 29, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 30, 2021, 11:50 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - December 01, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - December 02, 2021, 02:46 PM