Duskfire Glacier Ilik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I had planned on PMing you about it, tbh. I had only waited to see if it would come up naturally in one of our threads. ^.^ I think having them separate is a great idea. Let’s have the feast in the valley and the small ceremony at the glacier so they can sing for their spirits. <3 Would you like me to work on starting a meeting thread?

The boy’s voice filled the air. It drew the man’s head up until his dark eyes settled on the lean figure who raced toward him. As Veteran collided into his chest, Issorartuyok chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around his apprentice’s figure. The large man allowed himself to fall back until he was on the ground. Veteran wept, and the northern man did not wish to disturb his grieving or to dishonor it. Veteran had done well in his absence. He had had made Issorartuyok proud.

You have done well, Veteran. You have protected the glacier as a man, the large male stated warmly. It is good to see you. And it was. Issorartuyok had been troubled by his trip with Meerkat. He had been left wondering, thinking frequently of her words and the words of her mother. He thought of the children that he desired and the upcoming season. Would Veteran have young boys and girls to impart his own wisdom upon? Issorartuyok could only hope so.

Tell me what you have accomplished. I am eager to hear.
Messages In This Thread
Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 05, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 06, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 07, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 08, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 12, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 16, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 29, 2021, 10:03 PM