Duskfire Glacier Kanimmasik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was not long before the woman’s earthy colors were seen. The northerner slowed his pace and drew his head up to greet her. Worry was etched there, drawing his features tight and stern. Despite this, Issorartuyok was warmed at the sight of his fellow leader. It was good to see her, no matter the circumstances that drew them to meet in such hurried whispers.

Lane, the man greeted her with a bow of his broad skull and a rumble in his throat.

Lane, I fear that we cannot remain here while the prey is ill. I-

The northerner thought again of Tuuluuwaq and felt his heart cinch tightly. The idea of further children needing to be sung into the dancing lights had filled him with indescribable terror.

I may not have children of my own, now or when the spring is upon us. Still, I cannot watch sickness threaten our people, or risk the wellness of the young lives that will be made when the snow melts. Issorartuyok did not know how to meet her eye as he said this. It was a great dishonor to show her such fear, such trepidation. The man did not want her to think that he would not be fit to continue leading them.
Messages In This Thread
Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 10:59 AM