Duskfire Glacier Kanimmasik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The man was surprised at her touch, but it was not an unwelcome gesture. The large figure of the northerner sunk into her embrace, grateful for the support. It should have been his time to show the strength of his spirit, to help lead them through the hardship and to a brighter future. Instead, he was forced to place more burden upon the woman. This was not the path his spirit was destined to walk, he knew. Issorartuyok was intended to be fearless for his people.

When she spoke of the woman Askari – one that the northerner had met only briefly – she reiterated what he had feared. They would be without food in a matter of a moon. It did not leave them with much time to find another home. In addition to this, they had many bodies to take with them.

As Lane pulled back to speak, Issorartuyok was surprised to find that he missed the warmth of her presence. The emotion was swallowed swiftly, leaving him with nothing but troubled thoughts.

I would like to go in search. I can cover much ground and will not need to stop for many things. If it is agreeable to you, I should like to ask the boys if they would wish to go. Veteran, Ensio, perhaps even young Arius. Though, Issorartuyok had not spoken with the other glacier brother since his parents had passed. He wondered if the boy would be as angry as Ensio had been.
Messages In This Thread
Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Kanimmasik - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 10:59 AM