Duskfire Glacier line your lips and keep 'em closed
32 Posts
Ooc —

There was no denying that Lane was likely surprised by this suggestion. Both had different thoughts set to mind. Lane wanted to get the pack somewhere safe and sustainable and while Askari agreed, haste can't always be sought.

When the alpha then agreed, this pleased the red woman. Given that it had been her responsibility to be of counsel, it was always good to know that her ideas were of use.

The suggestion to take charge, however, wasn't what she would have expected. Lane was quick to put faith in her, but Askari didn't mind this. In fact, on the contrary — it would be a welcomed gesture. The more that trust and responsibility was given only assured the red woman that she had been performing well. This would become beneficial if she ever were to leave and start her village anew; that, or eventually find herself within the leadership ranks of the glacier.

I would be honored to take on such a task. A smile drew upon her lips, tail thumping slightly against her quarters. How would you prefer I proceeded? Shall the venture be taken alone, or should assistance be requested? I can manage with either.. though, going it alone may keep me away longer — depending on how quick I am to travel, of course.

Promotion had been mentioned in addition, but to this, the woman would only bow her head with a silent gesture of gratitude. Allowing time to show for pride would only distract from the most important matters at hand.

Messages In This Thread
line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - December 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - December 28, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - December 29, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - December 29, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - January 10, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - January 13, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - January 13, 2022, 10:03 PM