Emberflame Ridge But meanwhile…
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin knew he wasn’t going to get out of this unscathed. His brother is quick to rip into his ass when it comes to things regarding their missions. Which is reasonable — the missions are important after all. So, Alduin isn’t too pressed at his brother’s berating tone and amount of questions. Still, he listens though. How could he not?

Alduin can’t help it. He says something that he knows would make him worry even more. “She did have a pack.” 

Tulok goes on though, You need to stop making rash decisions. His voice was calm but stern. We have important plans; your impulsivity could make things difficult for us.

The dark prince sighs. “I understand, brother. It will be fine.” He pauses for some time. “Would you want me to go back and make sure she’s dead then?”

But he just can’t help making these ‘rash decisions’. He needs the blood. He needs to heed Banesteppe’s word. Or…or he’ll fucking get choked and bleed from his nose and all the sorts. Banesteppe requires sacrifices too and he isn’t as patient as the Listener. No, definitely not. He’s so much worse. So much more irritating and vane. It’s usually his way or the highway and when he denies him, Alduin knows it’s going to a bad time.

So Alduin would tongue at his teeth then. “Brother, you know of my sickness. I have to do this.”
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
But meanwhile… - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Tulok - February 03, 2022, 11:58 PM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Tulok - February 04, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 04:56 PM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Tulok - February 08, 2022, 01:05 AM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Tulok - February 16, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: But meanwhile… - by Alduin - February 17, 2022, 07:32 PM