Blackwater Islands Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

As she came, promptly as he had hoped, Arashi turned to face her. 

Scars littered his face; a heavy one beginning below the eye, reaching down to the corner of his lip. With any angle movement, more scars and bite marks become visible anywhere from the shoulder, forearm, neck, and flank. He appeared far different from when they had last parted, just as she did; womb swollen with growing life.

You requested that I come to the isles with you and I did. But I must know... am I to be forgotten and left to the demanding ways of your friends, or how else you choose to call them? Will "The Saints" ever truly begin to thrive, or will you throw it all away a second time because you feel you lack the support? 

He was harsh. A strange anger had welled within him. To know that he most likely sworn an oath to this stranger just for her to turn him from her sights did not sit well. There was also hurt, as odd as it may seem. In any normal occasion, such emotions would never have existed. Arashi had always been taught to ignore these feelings. But now, in this moment, how could he? The hound had this itch; this desire. He would do anything Fury asked of him..- even take a life, if it meant he could earn her admiration and trust.

I accepted the offer to join for you and only you. This place is not my home. These wolves have not earned my respect, yet they continue to demand it from me. I refuse to be some dog they think they can force unto submission. I won't tolerate it... not for much longer... Hell, he'd already been beaten half to death. What more did she expect from him?

Messages In This Thread
Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by RIP Fury - February 10, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by RIP Fury - February 12, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by Arashi - February 12, 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by RIP Fury - February 13, 2022, 10:30 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by RIP Fury - February 15, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 09:31 PM