Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
YES I love these two with their big, amgry, man egos lmao ;)

It’s early in the morn, Alduin hardly ever sleeps, but for once he was catching up on it. Even though he had only been sleeping for about three hours it should be enough to get his through his day. 

Only, he’s awoken by a howl with his name on it. Curled up in a random bush beneath a tree, he smacks his lips as he lifts his head. He knows that voice — that howl. It’s the big, angry, agouti male, Arashi. His apparent new mentor in a way. The hellhound would squint his blood red at the call of his name so early on. Rasping a tongue over his scarred and scabbed over lips he’d move to get up. Taking his time to stretch and crack a few bones here and there. Even lingering close by to take his morning piss on a nearby tree. Only then would he begin heading in his direction. 

If Alduin knew how much time Arashi spent thinking about the hellhound (whether the thoughts are good or bad) he’d be almost flattered. But not really. He would tease him about it though just to fuck with him. Despite this, Alduin had been thinking about their odd little deal that came from their original, bloody fight. How interesting of a dynamic is that. To go from trying to kill one another for snotty dominance reasons to becoming somewhat acquaintances in order to learn how to fight better. Now, that doesn’t mean Alduin doesn’t want to rip up his pretty little agouti pelt, but perhaps — in time — the man will become less insufferable to him.

When Alduin finally round the corner of the coast to catch him in his sights, his eyes follow his pacing form. 

And he says I’m impatient and hardheaded. Alduin thinks with a roll of his eyes. 

Sauntering up to his with his usual swagger about him he would regard him with a nod — a slight upwards tilt of his chin. His curled tail bobs on his hip as he closed in and his head lies even with his shoulders like usual. 

“You called?” It should be a question, but he says it more like a statement. His voice his rough and smokey as usual from disuse. He regards him with heavy eye contact, expression his usual drab, emotionless visage.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM