Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

So he would play along. 

Arashi found this shocking, considering he had expected some smart-mouthed response in return. Instead, he received the exact opposite.

"You plan on teaching me today? Or attempting to kill me today?"

This sarcastic inquiry forced a bubbled chuckle from the depths of his throat. Alduin was giving him a choice, eh?

The latter is tempting. Though, I think that's best saved for when you've really done something to piss me off. Arashi drawled with a small smirk.

The hound fell silent, then. Thinking. Thinking. 

He really had made no plan, so deciding how to begin wasn't easy. This was the first time he had ever been asked to teach anything.

What would you prefer to cover first? It was a curious and risky way to go about it, but then, Alduin was the one who wanted to learn here.

Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM