Blackwater Islands torn wide
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Okay I gotchu ;)

It doesn’t matter how I feel about it. It is my duty.

At those words Alduin hums low in his throat — a noise that could sound like an agreement. He regards her the same way he’s been: carefully, with a pinch of amusement. She’s not wrong and that answer satisfies him as well. At least she knows her place and duties. 

She continues though, mentioning that she is tired and honestly Alduin feels that. More specifically, she speaks of a mission the Listener sent her on. Three different packs? Akashingo rings a bell. His father spoke of them, a pack led by one of the old Saints down by the Mesa. It is a far trip and Alduin is impressed by her determination to get things done for the Listener. Perhaps she is worthy, though he has yet to think the same of her sisters who he has not spoken to yet.

Only then a tight, humorless smile would bloom on her pretty face. If you have something for me to do, I would not complain. She says then.

So again, Alduin hums absentmindedly to her answers. “Good answer.” He says, satisfaction evident in his tone. “Lucky for you, I have nothing in mind.” He teases in the smokey rumble of his. 

Though he looks back to her then, a circular brow raised and muted question in his eyes. “Are you sisters as eloquent as you? I would hope so.” Even through his question, his face still holds some of it intimidating scowl, sure not to get complacent around her with his humor.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
torn wide - by Cerulean - February 16, 2022, 10:06 PM
RE: torn wide - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 10:40 PM
RE: torn wide - by Cerulean - February 16, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: torn wide - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: torn wide - by Cerulean - February 16, 2022, 11:30 PM
RE: torn wide - by Alduin - February 17, 2022, 08:29 AM
RE: torn wide - by Cerulean - February 17, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: torn wide - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: torn wide - by Cerulean - March 07, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: torn wide - by Alduin - March 08, 2022, 03:50 PM