Redtail Rise they left a swimming pool of salted crimes, crimes
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
98 Posts
Ooc — Van
Instead of the fountainhead of estrus she sought, River found an earthy mass of corded muscle moving towards her at a fast clip. She knew at once that he was a defender of this pack, prepared to guard the scent's source with his life, and River was wise enough to turn and withdraw from the immediate borderline. She felt capable of meeting any wolf head on, but not when the numbers could so quickly turn against her. Not when her stomach churned with an unfamiliar longing that went well beyond instinct and ventured into immorality.

Only after receding a few yards did she look back to observe the near-distant figure again, trying to gauge the level of aggression he wished to show. She could not see any teeth at this length, but she would be cautious of them nonetheless. River now stood fast, prepared to either tensely receive him should he prove nonviolent, or flee from him at the first sign he would not slow in nearness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they left a swimming pool of salted crimes, crimes - by River - March 22, 2022, 02:26 PM