Blacktail Deer Plateau lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë's brow flickered with a hint of surprise. She had never known her family to be unforgiving. Nor had she known them to be violent. But the village at large was, admittedly, fiercely protective and close-knit. "We were not always so. My people have given much to many. Often, our kindness was repaid with betrayal. Our village has learned to guard the borders and each other closely." It was not an excuse or an apology for the Nuiruk stood with moonwoman and sunman. She trusted that their leaders would always do what was best for Moonglow. The Naturalist only hoped that Marina would understand. 

"You would be welcome in the Forest -- where I intend to start the new village. Perhaps in time the members of my pack might grow to see that you are no threat to them. I promise you would be safe in Winterglade, you would be our guest." This was all Lótë could promise, a chance to mend the wounds left with her village and forge bonds with the new one. 

Her attention was directed back to the deer, the cloudberry turning in the direction their scent billowed from -- sniffing at the wind lightly. "I have not but they do seem to favor the hot springs in the Flatlands. I thought perhaps Moonglow and Winterglade might take advantage of that in the future."
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Lótë - February 19, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Lótë - March 28, 2022, 02:22 PM