Blacktail Deer Plateau lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë dipped her head in appreciation, offering the younger woman a gentle smile. Turning back to the trail she cut for them, the painter pondered this question. "I should think so. The village I am building will be founded by myself and my children. There are a few wolves outside our family clan who will also join us but they are already members of Moonglow. Our numbers will remain the same, it's just a matter of relocation. We will still be family -- just in two villages instead of one. But perhaps that will change in time. If Winterglade and Moonglow grow too large in the coming years, I would like to think all our children might forge paths of their own and build new villages to the east and south." 

The cloudberry smiled to think of this. Moonspear had been Kukutux's legacy and its ruin had birthed Moonglow. But that same ruin had birthed a new legacy, one their collective children might someday expand upon. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Lótë - February 19, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Lótë - April 11, 2022, 01:43 PM