Moonspear i'm still here
Loner
219 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Limit Two 
for @Sialuk!
he recognized this place, but not well enough to recall anything of worth to him. he knew, at least, that this was the teekon wilds. this was the land where he'd been born - or somewhere close to it. his birthplace was not what he sought now, however. now he searched for kaistleoki.
it had been two long years, and never once had winterbourne set aside his search. he half-feared that none of the wolves he knew would be there, or if they were, that none of them would know him. he'd changed, to be sure. he had more scars now, and for the first time in his life he no longer looked a boy. he had become a man, truly, finally. all it had taken was losing everything... again.
winterbourne picked among the rubble of a half-ruined mountain, climbing higher in hopes of spotting the river his late husband had loved so much. he did not know that his love was dead, not for sure, but he knew that only one of them had emerged from the river in the narrow shallows where he'd woken. for his own sanity, he could only assume that his husband had perished. still he could not bear to even think his name.
but he had to find the rest of them. ira, their children... they were somewhere out there. they had to be.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
i'm still here - by Winterbourne - April 21, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i'm still here - by Caracal - April 21, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: i'm still here - by Sialuk - April 24, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm still here - by Caracal - May 12, 2022, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm still here - by Sialuk - May 25, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: i'm still here - by Caracal - May 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: i'm still here - by Sialuk - May 25, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: i'm still here - by Caracal - May 26, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: i'm still here - by Sialuk - June 05, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm still here - by Caracal - June 06, 2022, 09:06 AM