Ankyra Sound another vice, another town
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
there isn't many reasons that ingram could fathom why anyone would be inquiring about blackwater islands: if it wasn't to be about the wolves that called it home and as their iron guardian he is intuitively prickly and unsociably guarded in his plight to protect them. he is their keeper. keeper of secrets and keeper of the druids.

a title he saw as something of an umbrella title. it was simple but it meant many things: shifting roles as needed.

who is your chief? the keeper demands, the directness of wanting to speak to the listener not going unheard. neither does the request to speak to alduin; but he largely ignores that request; guard hairs damp with saltwater prickling at the secrecy.

he weighs the pros and the cons for a moment, weighing how much he trusts her ( not at all, truthfully ).

i am the keeper. anything you speak to the listener, you speak to me. whether she was insistent or not matters little to him: there were no secrets between the listener and himself. still, after a longer moment, he calls for @the listener, deciding that unless trikova sent him away herself, he would remain firmly rooted.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
another vice, another town - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Ingram - May 01, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Ingram - May 02, 2022, 08:24 AM
RE: another vice, another town - by Sakari - May 04, 2022, 02:31 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Ingram - May 06, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Sakari - May 17, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by The Listener - May 21, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Ingram - May 21, 2022, 05:59 PM
RE: another vice, another town - by Sakari - May 26, 2022, 08:58 AM