Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The northerner was pleased with the boy’s storytelling ability. He seemed to have a knack for retelling the tales of his ventures. It would pair well with his passion for scouting, or so Issorartuyok imagined. Something more, Caracal’s words were something of an inspiration for the northern man. He would like to see the falling water that the boy had described. He would like to see some of the other places, too. In time, he hoped that he might get to know the young man better.

I have seen brother buffalo, yes. He is a large creature with a sturdy body. Bigger than a bear. Stronger than some, too. Issorartuyok smiled to his companion. He had not corrected the name that the boy had used to describe the creatures. It was not his place to say such things. If Caracal had learned to call them as beefalo, then he would be permitted to continue doing so.

Drawing his head to sniff at the winds, Issorartuyok paused on their trek.

Perhaps you will have a chance to see them for yourself. The winds bring the scents of a new season.
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - June 02, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM