Black Morass if it's the last thing I ever do
114 Posts
Ooc —
He fell into step beside her, and what a strange pair they made! Nyra still towered over him, but he hardly felt small anymore.

Arlette hadn't forgotten him. He didn't think she had, but still, the confirmation made his smile brighter. "And I've been worried about her!" he said with a hum, "I can't believe she's here! I never stopped looking, you know, but all her trails went so cold, I just ended up in a giant loop around the Wilds."

But that hadn't been so bad in the end. He had learned things on his own he never would have learned if life had been different - and though he still wished life could have been different, he had tried to make the most out of the lot he'd been given, and he was happy with what he'd made of it.

"I hope so too," he agreed, deflating a little when Nyra admitted they'd only found Arlette. What had happened to the rest of them would remain a mystery he was now more confident he would solve in time.

"Where did you go after Ursus attacked us? What happened to the rest of the Saints?" he ventured, having long realized, too, that he couldn't have been the only one who had lost someone on that day.
Messages In This Thread
if it's the last thing I ever do - by Turmeric - July 01, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by Turmeric - July 03, 2022, 09:05 AM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by RIP Fury - July 04, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by Turmeric - July 05, 2022, 02:37 PM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by RIP Fury - July 11, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by Turmeric - July 13, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: if it's the last thing I ever do - by RIP Fury - July 17, 2022, 11:33 AM