Stone Circle There's no such thing as no miracles.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Inkeri woke up and she felt absolutely poorly. She had spent much of her time with Merry, especially during her heat. Making sure no one else came near her. She'd already talked to Taktuq and Gunnar just in case, but part of her felt as if she wouldn't get pregnant because she was cursed. Her mother had told her so.

So on this day when she awoke, dizzy and nauseous. She just assumed, she was coming down with something so with small mincing steps. She headed towards the river. A soothing drink would help ease it she hoped and maybe if she closed her eyes really tight and didn't move. Right? It had to work. And this would go away in a few hours, or maybe days and all would be right in her world again.
Common
Norwegian

Loner
114 Posts
Ooc —
He had meant to give her space today, but when Merry found Inkeri by the stream, he couldn’t help but jog up to meet her. He’d left the den space early for a little run around the pack’s perimeter and had been heading over for a long needed drink of water anyways.

Good morning, Keri! he said on his sing song way. He worries a little that maybe she was sick of having him around, but he tried to shrug that insecurity away.

But even from this short distance, he noticed something was off. She seemed more rigid than usual, and he gave her a quizzical look. Hey, you alright?
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri had watched as Merry had gotten used to the packlands as he loped from one end to the other. She loved that he enjoyed her home as she did. And she was glad he had come with her.

A smile lit up her face, brightening all the shadows of it's downy cast. Though she still didn't feel well, she forced her head up to meet his gaze with her own.

Hello Merry! Merry!. Regardless of how long they were apart, was it seconds or days, she was always glad to see him. Always.

I believe I have a tummy bug or ate something that didn't like me. Me.
Common
Norwegian

Loner
114 Posts
Ooc —
A tummy bug! Well, that’s no good! He noticed her eyes didn’t look unwell, so maybe it was a simple belly ache. Merry swept closer and bumped his nose against her cheek, to check if she had a fever… but also, because he still couldn’t believe they belonged to each other now.

Your temperature’s normal, so that’s good. And I bet there’s a root around here somewhere that can soothe your belly, he kissed her cheek and gave a happy wag of his tail, just your luck your boyfriend’s a medic. We can look for it together, like work and a date all wrapped up in one.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri was certain that was all it could be. She was not blessed enough to be able to bring life into the world. So she smiled when he bumped her face. She licked along his snout when he bumped her. A small smile that lit up her eyes.

She giggled. Good that mine is medic. Medic! She nodded and slowly got to her feet. I like dates. Dates. And doing what makes you happy. Happy.

She motioned for him to lead the way. She'd have to move slow so her stomach contents didn't rush up to burn it's way out her maw. Because that was how she felt at the moment. Every step was a little rough, though the fresh air was helping.
Common
Norwegian