The Heartwood i guess we'll never know
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
No worries <3  I missed rp-ing with my girl!
I had no idea a pack was forming here, so I apologize for that :’)

Her mind drifted away once more to the place she last saw them: the Sunspire Mountains, specifically Sawtooth Spire. After the fall of the Court, what was left of it were led by Mahler to Sawtooth and renamed it Sagtannet. Not long after, Agana got into labor, gave birth to a star and then blank. Now she knew her next destination: Sawtooth Spire.

That was, if she got out of here alive. Her rest was interrupted by a large male, giant in fact, wood pelt covered in scars, bloody eyes scanning her up and down. Agana gulped, now how can she get herself out of this mess, without the use of violence? Her limbs were weak, she could not outrun this bloody, giant trunk, fighting was also out of the question. The argent soon learned the consequences of her actions, a sigh of relief leaving her throat. “My apologies, I was not aware this forest was already claimed.” Diplomacy was her only asset here, and if she played her cards right, she might get out alive and unharmed. Her grey pelt was still clean, and she intended to keep it that way.

“Thank you for the kind offer, giant trunk, but who is this ‘us’?” hopefully the nickname she used for him would not anger him; hopefully. The answer soon came from another giant, a raven pelt who shared the trunk’s ruby eyes. These two could end her in an instant if they wanted to, two giants against a fragile, petite twig. Agana was no match for them and letting fear take over her was out of the question, who knows what may happen if she suddenly ran away? They will probably follow her, or do bad things to her…

“The Forsaken…” a moment of silence, thinking, “Never heard of them.” Again, silence. “Thank you again, but I am looking for something right now, and I’m not planning to settle until I find it.” Too much information was revealed, now they might use this to trap her here and hurt her, or worse. The raven-pelt seemed nice and actually behaved, while the drooling giant trunk right there already threatened her with death; how rude.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 27, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 06:42 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 28, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 28, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 28, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 06:51 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 29, 2022, 07:11 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 05:36 PM