The Heartwood i guess we'll never know
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was a beast of simple means. He preferred simplicity to difficulty. However, he was also a loyal beast and as his leader moved to cage the girl in. Dreven watched her with lower lidded eyes. Red on gray. When he saw her move away from Malacath, he tracked her. She was gonna make a run for it. Which was her right. Though she wouldn't get far. He was larger than she, would take up more ground when he ran.

Dreven shifted and pushed his feet into motion. He blocked one of her escape routes, though he gave her the distance she clearly craved. But he made it known with the position of his body, and his face. That he would stop her if she tried to run. Malacath was not done questioning her. A small ember of something lit to life in his guts. He always enjoyed a good chase. He had liked hunting when the queen would allow, and that is what it felt like now. In a sense.

Dreven wanted to shake his head or tilt his ears, but he didn't. That was the wrong thing to ask. Now Malacath would be suspicious. And though Dreven didn't know him well, he did know that his leader, could be paranoid sometimes if that was the right word. It put him on edge, and now he waited.
Messages In This Thread
i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 27, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 06:42 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 28, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 28, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 28, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 06:51 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 29, 2022, 07:11 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 05:36 PM