Redtail Rise oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
apparently dream posts are my thing rn :P anyone welcome!

He stirred in his sleep. His dreams were filled with a frenzy of things. Stress induced, perhaps. Emotional pressure that he had not released the valve on.

There, like a council.

Stones that loomed high above him and perched upon each was every wolf he had given a part of himself to, in one way or another. At the forefront was two, most visible in his thoughts at all times.

One dark and swarthy. Large and athletic. Not a bear, but the energy of her was. In this dream her sides were swollen, she did not speak, but her stare into him was enough.

The second was the most obvious. A churning forest fire brought to life. Indigo eyes unlike anything he had ever seen, gemstones cursed. Children under her like she was a Capitoline Wolf. She spoke, two words slurred word dragging across her tongue.

"'hhow me,"

@Avicus.

A piercing image in his heart and brain. When he woke a heart that pounded furiously, he knew he needed to move. To pump the blood elsewhere.

At a strong jog, he moved towards the creek that slid through the territory. Wading into it the moment he came near it. The heat of the summer night taunted him and his fevered mind.
Messages In This Thread
oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Prophet - August 12, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Prophet - September 20, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 06:13 PM