they whispered change
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Almost immediately, the darker wolf raised her ire. She did not like the way he essentially told her to be quiet, yet at the same time, she appreciated how well-composed he kept himself. Nevertheless, her lip twitched in annoyance. Her behavior toward them was only natural Alpha behavior; it was not threatening, but rather a way to communicate to them what her place in this forest was. Before she could comment, however, the black wolf's companion spoke up and diverted her attention for the moment.

She was aware of the disbanding of one of the valley's packs; she had heard the howl from the fallen Alpha herself. Immediately she felt a degree of sympathy toward these two, for she had experienced what they were going through herself a few times now. Each pack she had attempted to join since arriving in this valley months ago had ended with the pack disintegrating around her, leaving her lost, alone, and confused. That had been in warmer, more generous months, though. To have such a thing happen now, in the midst of winter, was rather dire. She knew the seriousness of the situation that drove them here, and let go of her irritation from a moment before. She knew all too well what desperation could drive a wolf to do.

"Hmm. I might be able to do something about that. But my pack is new," she confessed after a moment, gazing frankly at each of them. "In fact, you would be my first followers. Is this something that you would be okay with?"
Messages In This Thread
they whispered change - by Scimitar - December 13, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - December 13, 2013, 11:13 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Luka Iva - December 13, 2013, 02:30 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Scimitar - December 13, 2013, 02:39 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - December 13, 2013, 03:08 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Luka Iva - December 13, 2013, 03:19 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Scimitar - December 14, 2013, 10:42 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - December 23, 2013, 07:12 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Scimitar - January 10, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - January 12, 2014, 02:24 AM