Dawn treader
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Last post for me! ^__^

Tuwawi's jaw clenched as she ruminated over the decision. Though Stranger had his merits, Duskfire's alpha was unconvinced the statuesque male would find his niche within the pack. Yet, he appeared an earnest soul — a rare quality — and so the ember was willing to give him the opportunity.

"Very well," the ember said as her harsh expression softened. She took a few more steps towards the new pledge, his broad figure dwarfing her more bantam frame, and pressed a tawny muzzle to one angular, platinum cheek. "You are one of us now. A piece of Duskfire Glacier," Tuwawi told him, voice lowering to a croon, "I look forward to running with you." Do not disappoint us, she wanted to tack on... but decided against it. A new recruit needed encouragement, not pressure.

"For now you can acquaint yourself with the territory and hunting routes. I am sure two of my most loyal wolves, @Danica or @Týrr , could show you around if you care for it. I will have an assignment for you, soon... but until then I expect you to learn about the territory and your new pack mates." Duskfire's hunts had been poor performances the last few weeks and Tuwawi was keen to make a difference starting with their collaboration skills.

"Ah, the sun is rising high," she mentioned, attention drawn by the hour. "I must return to my den, but we will see one another again, soon." The ember turned away towards the heart of their land, eager to return to her children. For now, Stranger would be left to his own devices.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Dawn treader - by The Stranger - October 02, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Dawn treader - by Tuwawi RIP - October 02, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Dawn treader - by The Stranger - October 02, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Dawn treader - by Tuwawi RIP - October 04, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Dawn treader - by The Stranger - October 04, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Dawn treader - by Tuwawi RIP - October 06, 2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Dawn treader - by The Stranger - October 06, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Dawn treader - by Tuwawi RIP - October 06, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Dawn treader - by The Stranger - October 06, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Dawn treader - by Tuwawi RIP - October 06, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Dawn treader - by The Stranger - October 06, 2014, 05:44 PM