The Heartwood I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
367 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven nodded his head. It was doable and he would like to have the extra support. Khasni and Atka though fierce were not very large, and Heph was out searching for something, anything.

Dreven motioned for him to follow her. Come along then Warchief. The packlands seem dead and dying, but there are many hidden gems in it's depths, below the surface and on the surface that have been unblemished. I only caution you to steer clear of the Saga's den, she is protective of it and I have promised her no one would dare enter. She comunes with spirits there.

He waved his tail and slowly walked through the darkened trees, the ash and grit against his paws again. He would show her some of the more pretty places so she could find food and drink while amongst their trees.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:03 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:55 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 28, 2022, 06:10 PM