The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All three were prompt in their wanderings and as guessed all three had the same reaction that he was expecting.

Khasni was the first to arrive, though it was clear by the look on her face that she would have rather stayed in her den and kept convening with spirits.

Khasni snapped at his face and he didn't move a muscle he simply raised a wolfish brow and stared her down.

Is your temper tantrum done?

She was behaving like spoiled, coddled femme. Which he could blame himself and Alduin for that. They had let Khasni do as she pleased and it had been her home first, so he could understand her leave.

Did I say we would? No I said it was offered. Khasni, very well you want to stay. Then explain to me how we will support our small numbers in the winter months? We have very few caches started. You are the only one with a proper den. We are not even properly formed as of yet. Winter is coming, soon. We have no food, no shelter and no warmth. What if we traversed back and forth and kept the borders fresh. IT would be shitty, but we could do it.

Dreven raised a brow at Heph and gave a good natured smirk. That's your loss then.

But he bowed his muzzle to her a show of respect at the very least for her honest answer.

Dreven fought a chuckle at Atka's snap. His snow had bite, but Khasni could take it. Just as he was pleasantly surprised Atka could take it as well.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM