The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Taking a step back, Khasni shifted her shoulders and lifted her neck high. With a firm, even tone, she then spoke. Alduin may have named you harbinger, but I have been one with this land for far longer than even you. You may think that this winter will bring nothing but despair, but that is not the case. Not unless you make it the case. The elder spirits led me here for a reason, thus which I then led Alduin here. They were not wrong to do so, and never before have been about anything else. Even if Dreven was not, Khasni was firm with her beliefs. 

However, if you lack the will to stay and fight for the place you once swore to be your home, then you have every right to leave. But if you do, I can promise you that I will never again accept you as harbinger of 'The Forsaken', nor anything at all. I will take the reigns, where you have failed to. We have already had one leader abandon it, and I am not about to do the same. Finishing her speech, the small woman stared sharply, awaiting whatever reply and decision she would be given: abandonment, or the pursuit to continue as they always have. 

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM