The Heartwood Bearer of News
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Heph was one of those wolves, that could sound so formal and so whimsical all at the same time. It took some getting used to for the dark scarred wolf. Though he eyed her with interest at the other skin upon her back?

Carrying your bed with you?

Then a smirk curled his lips again. A gift, eh? Does it need broken in too?

Though at her next words, his ears moved forward and eyes showed a cold knowledge and interest.

What news? Good I hope?

He listened as well as he could, as she explained the antlers the skull. Truth be told, pups hadn't crossed Dreven's mind. And he wasn't even sure if he was father material really. He probably had some bastards out there running around, but had he cared for them, not a whit. Would he care for any Atka bore him. Hell yea he would, He'd suck, but he would. However, he didn't even know if she wanted to ruin her figure for it. He should probably, maybe find that out.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Bearer of News - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 05, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 06, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 09, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 16, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 16, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 22, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 26, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 26, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 30, 2022, 08:23 PM