The Heartwood Bearer of News
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing, Dreven swears

Heph answered him back with laughter in her gaze, and his eyes lit up with teasing light. Or three? I can take turns? Hell I can watch.

He winked at her with red eyes and smiled. Thank you though, truly.

She spoke quickly, but with freeing words, and straight sentences. And what she had to say filled him with slight unease. They were in a rather populated area it seemed, and he wasn't certain how he felt about it. An itch to move grew larger and he wanted to pack them all up and go. Maybe just travel. He wondered if he and Atka shouldn't just do that, travel with Heph wherever she planned to go, but that was a thought he tabled for now.

Dreven nodded his head. Yea I've smelled some wolves near this Moonglow, the other two I'm not sure. Down near Mereo there used to be two packs, one run by Vex and one Run by fury. She's the one who has offered us a place to stay if we should so like it come winter. Vex was more of a selfish being than anything else.

Dreven briefly remembered her only agreeing to allies if he fucked her, thank god, he wasn't with Atka then, because he was pretty certain his little Snow probably wouldn't have liked that too much.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Bearer of News - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 05, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 06, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 09, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 16, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 16, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 22, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 26, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 26, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 30, 2022, 08:23 PM