the will of water
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
She was a feminine mirror of his own form, lacking the brush of snow on his underside, and Akhlut watched with interest as she approached and dipped her head. Her expression was neutral and her poise was as well; the gesture had asked no questions, invited no particular conversation, and had carried no veiled message. And yet Akhlut was intrigued, for the woman carried the scent of no pack he knew upon her tangled mane of dark fur, and her gaze was split green and violet and had captured his own icy blue eyes with rapt attention.

Lifting his tail just faintly, Akhlut let it sway gently. He felt all at once a bit shy, and very much the young male he was, scarcely out of his awkward teenagehood, but he stood tall and straight and proud, hiding his discomfiture. "I came to look upon the water, but I think I'd rather look upon you. " With another male it might have sounded a contrivance, but Akhlut 's words were the honest and earnest truth. He wanted to fill his eyes with her, and so he did, watching her openly, because he was growing used to getting what he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
the will of water - by Akhlut - December 13, 2013, 09:03 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 10:54 AM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - January 11, 2014, 03:14 AM